Saturday 8 December 2012

Saturday 8th December


The start
Today was a very cold and icy morning with black ice on some pavements so we took a decision to run in the Bollin Valley to be a bit safer - sadly the mud was 'not quite' frozen and a few pairs of shoes started clean and ended up dirty (remember - mud is your friend). We ran the 'Prestbury Loop which is about 4 miles (along the Bollin across 'Shirley's Bridge, round the church and back along the Bollin Valley). The lighting was wonderful today (sadly my phone camera does not do it justice).

Well run everyone - I continue to see all of you working on beating your personal demons and I also see everybody making improvements - things that were 'hard' a few weeks ago are now looking to be 'easier'!

The session ended with a very kind and generous birthday gift to 'the old and grey one' (aka me) - it was a really lovely gesture that has made my day - thank you!

See you at the track next week,

Neil



Heather in the lead...






Loneliness of the long distance runner


Thank you for my birthday present!
Mel's artistic photography

No comments:

Post a Comment